Founding of the brand BIO:VÉGANE
BCG BADEN-BADEN COSMETICS GROUP
In the service of beauty.
The BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH is one of the leading independent, medium-sized cosmetics companies in Germany capable of doing everything from the concept for a product to research and development, production and filling all the way to worldwide delivery across more than 60 countries. Our German quality standards and more than 75 years of skincare expertise make the BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group experts in professional cosmetics, certified natural cosmetics and innovations for retail and private labels.
Founding of the brand BIO:VÉGANE
Founding of the brand BIODROGA MD
Founding of the brand DR. SCHELLER
Founding of the brand BIODROGA
Founding of the brand SANS SOUCIS
Please find the following Standard Terms and Conditions of Sales and Delivery.
You can view the Terms and Conditions here or download the PDF to your system.
We are an innovative, internationally operating cosmetics company based in Baden-Baden. With the brands BIODROGA, BIODROGA MD, SANS SOUCIS and DR. Scheller, we serve various segments in the cosmetics market. Please find our vacancies in german language.
BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH
Im Rosengarten 7
Visit our FACTORY OUTLET!
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday:
1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
For more information please
BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH
Postfach 2240, D-76492 Baden-Baden · Im Rosengarten 7, D-76532 Baden-Baden
Telefon: +49 7221 – 688 100, E-Mail: email@example.com
Managing directors: Hermann Crux, I-Ting Wu
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Mannheim, Reg.-No.: HRB 722430
Copyrights: © magdal3na, magnolia - Fotolia.com
As a company rich in tradition, discretion is a given for us and the protection of privacy is a priority. It is also important for us to be perceived as a serious distribution channel. The following provides detailed information about how we handle collected data:
1. Collecting personal data and provider identification
(1) The following information is about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can personally identify you or other natural persons, for example, name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) BCG Baden-Baden Cosmetics Group GmbH is a service provider in accordance with section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and a controller in accordance with section 3(7) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), see also our Legal Notice.
2. Right to information and withdrawal
(1) You have the right at all times to request information from us about any data about you that we have stored, and about the origin of the data and of the recipients or categories of recipient to which these data are disclosed and the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of data, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
(3) Please direct any requests for information, or queries or objections to the processing of your data to the address listed in our Legal Notice.
3. Data security
We maintain up to date technical procedures to ensure data security, in particular in relation to the protection of your personal data against risks during data transfer and against third parties acquiring knowledge of these data. These procedures are continuously updated to reflect the current state of the art.
4. Collection of personal data where the website is used for information purposes
(1) If you are using the website simply for information purposes, that is to say, if you are not logging in or registering to use the website or providing us with any other information, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits in order to enable you to visit the website. These data are:
a) IP address
b) Date and time of query
c) Time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
d) Content of request (specific page)
e) Access status/HTTP status code
f) Transferred data quantity in each case
g) Website issuing the request
i) Operating system and its interface
j) Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Furthermore, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to your browser, and through which certain information passes to the body responsible for setting the cookies (us, in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make our Internet services overall more user-friendly and effective.
(4) We only store pseudonymous data in the cookies used. When a cookie is activated, it receives an identification number; your personal data are not assigned to this identification number.
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted once you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a session ID with which various queries from your browser can be assigned to the same session. This enables your computer to be identified on a return visit to the website. The session cookies are deleted once you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period of time, which may vary from cookie to cookie. You may delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
c) You may configure your browser settings as required and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
d) The flash cookies used are not collected by your browser but by your flash plug-in. They store the necessary data independently of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the flash cookies to be processed, you will have to install an add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy[Macklin1] /) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
(6) This stored information is stored separately from any other data submitted to us. The cookies data, in particular, are not associated with your other data.
(7) You may prevent cookies being stored by adjusting the settings in your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that if you do so you may not be able to make full use of all of the functions of this website.
5. Collection of personal data during the ordering process
We collect the personal data you provide when you are completing the order form. The data submitted will be processed and used exclusively in order to provide you with the products you have requested. Any additional processing or use of your data for advertising or market research purposes will be carried out only with your express permission.
We use the data provided by you for the fulfillment and execution of your order. For the purpose of performing the contract, we will disclose your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, provided this is necessary for delivery of the ordered goods. For the purpose of payment, and depending on the payment services provider you have selected during the ordering process, we will disclose the collected payment data to the bank that is commissioned to transact the payment and if necessary to the payment services provider commissioned by us and/or to the selected payment service. At times, the selected payment services provider will collect this data itself if you have an account with them. In this case, you have to log in to the payment services provider during the ordering process using your login details. The privacy statement of the relevant payment services provider shall apply in this case.
6. Collection of personal data during the ordering process
We collect the personal data provided by you when you are completing the contact form. The data submitted will be processed and used exclusively in order to provide you with the information you have requested. Any additional processing or use of your data for advertising or market research purposes will be carried out only with your express permission.
7. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address within the Member States of the European Union or in other treaty States of the European Economic Area prior to transmitting it to the US. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the website provider for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing the website provider with other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
(3) You may prevent the collection for Google of the data (incl. your IP address) generated by cookies and related to your use of the website, and the processing of such data, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in that can be accessed at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. or by using Google Analytics OptOuton the basis of a cookie.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in truncated form, thereby preventing them from being traced to a specific person.
(5) Google Analytics is used in compliance with the requirements which the German data protection authorities and Google have agreed upon. Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
8. Facebook components
We use components from the provider facebook.com on our website. Facebook is a service of facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
Every single time our website, which contains one of these components, is accessed, the component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the component from Facebook. This process is used to notify Facebook about the specific page you are visiting on our website.
If you are logged into Facebook at the same time as you are visiting our website, Facebook will identify the specific web page that you have visited, on the basis of the information collected by the component, and will assign this information to your personal account with Facebook. If you click the “like” button or submit a comment, this information will be transmitted to your personal user account with Facebook and will be stored there. In addition, the fact that you have visited our website will be disclosed to Facebook. This will occur regardless of whether you undertake other activities or not.
If you wish to prevent Facebook from transmitting and storing data about you and your user behavior when visiting our website, you will have to log out of Facebook before visiting our website. Please see the data protection information from Facebook for further information: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/. In addition, there are external tools on the market which can be used to block Facebook social plug-ins with add-ons for all standard browsers webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/.
Facebook Custom Audiences
We use the remarketing function “Custom Audiences via your website“ of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The “Facebook pixel” has been embedded on our website for this purpose. When you visit our website, a connection is set up by the Facebook pixel between your browser and the Facebook server and a cookie is set. In this way, Facebook is notified that our website has been visited by your IP address.
We use Instagram on our website. Instagram is a service of Instagram Inc. By way of the embedded “Insta” button on our website, Instagram receives notification that you have accessed a specific page on our website. If you are logged into Instagram, Instagram may assign this visit to our website to your Instagram account, thereby connecting the data. The data transmitted by clicking the “Insta” button will be stored by Instagram.
In order to prevent Instagram assigning your visit to our website to your Instagram account, you have to log out of your Instagram account before visiting our website.
10. Google adwords
We use the Google advertising tool “Google adwords” for advertising our website. As part of this, we use the analytical service "Conversion-Tracking" by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter “Google”, on our website. If you came to our website through a Google ad, a cookie will be stored on your computer. This “conversion cookie” will expire after 30 days and will not be used to personally identify you. If you access certain pages on our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google will be able to see that you, the user, have clicked one of our ads placed with Google and were forwarded to our website.
The information collected with the help of “conversion cookies” is used by Google to compile usage statistics for our website. These statistics provide us with the total number of users who have clicked our ad and in addition which pages on our website have been subsequently accessed by the particular user. Neither we nor other “Google adwords” users receive any kind of information that could personally identify the user.
You may prevent the installation of “conversion cookies” by adjusting the relevant setting in your browser, for example, the browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies or blocks only the cookies from the domain “googleadservices.com”.
The relevant Google privacy statement can be accessed at: https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
11. Google remarketing
We do not collect the personal data of minors. In the event that such data are collected unwittingly, they will be deleted without delay.
13. Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are willing but not obligated to participate in a non-judicial arbitration process.